Dear Readers:

We appreciate the fact the current political environment is highly charged, but we want to keep Spacefreighters Lounge a stress-free place for everyone to visit and exchange ideas about SFR.

Therefore, we ask that you please refrain from making political references that may antagonize those with differing viewpoints. Thank you for your consideration.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sunset at the North Pole

Arlene, one of my co-bloggers over on www.takeittothestars.blogspot.com sent me this pic and I was so amazed, I had to post it. I love the starkness, and the surprising contrast between and juxtaposition of the sun and the moon.

Wouldn't this be a great inspiration for an alien landscape?

Thanks Arlene. I'm going to add this to my collection of Favorite Sci-Fi Photos. I think it qualifies. :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gone and done it. Now I have to go paint something.
    LOL
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments set on moderation - all spammers will be exterminated!