Monday, December 31, 2018

Time to Celebrate!

Happy New Years Eve, y'all!

This would traditionally be my first blog day after the holidays, but since it has fallen on David's and my 33rd Anniversary...this edition's going to be short and sweet! Hey, you're all busy returning presents or watching football or planning for your own New Years Eve festivities anyway, amIright?



So it's time to reset the calendars, make a few resolutions (or not), plan a few goals, and try to remember what year it is when you write out those first dozen or so checks (if anybody does that anymore).

I'll be back from my holiday hiatus next week with my regular blog.

Meanwhile, you have a great week--and a great beginning to 2019! Cheers!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats, you two. That's not a bad run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Greta! Yeah, and they said we'd never last. :D Sorry I didn't reply sooner because...distractions!

      Delete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)