Monday, April 27, 2009

I Do Believe Tomorrow's the Big Day

I have a note on my calendar that Lisa Shearin's next novel in the Raine Benares Fantasy series THE TROUBLE WITH DEMONS will be released tomorrow, April 28. It was my great priviledge to receive an ARC from Penguin Group, and you can find my big thumb's up review in an earlier post on this blog (and also Take it to the Stars and Toaster Scimitar. I got a lot of mileage out of that one. :) )

For those of you who won pre-orders of Lisa's book on this blog, Amazon has informed me all have been shipped. You should have them shortly. Enjoy!

For those who didn't, run...don't walk...to the nearest bookstore and buy yourself a copy. This is another fast, fun and furious tale in the tradition of the series, and a true delight for the Tam/Raine/Mychael triangle fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)