Dear Readers:

We appreciate the fact the current political environment is highly charged, but we want to keep Spacefreighters Lounge a stress-free place for everyone to visit and exchange ideas about SFR.

Therefore, we ask that you please refrain from making political references that may antagonize those with differing viewpoints. Thank you for your consideration.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Shout Out to Those I Met at the UNM Writers Conference

A big hello to any dropping by my blog that I met at the University of New Mexico Writers Conference this weekend. *smiles and waves* I had a great time getting to know some of you and hearing about your projects.

It was a fun and informative day and I came away with some excellent materials and notes from the workshops and the editors/agents panel.


Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments set on moderation - all spammers will be exterminated!