Dear Readers:

We appreciate the fact the current political environment is highly charged, but we want to keep Spacefreighters Lounge a stress-free place for everyone to visit and exchange ideas about SFR.

Therefore, we ask that you please refrain from making political references that may antagonize those with differing viewpoints. Thank you for your consideration.

Friday, May 13, 2016

CELEBRATING? ME, TOO!

The middle of May is a good time for a wedding. At least Pippa and her hubby thought so. And so did my husband and I some forty years ago on May 14. So, like Pippa, I don't have a blog post for you this week. I'm busy celebrating with the hero of my real-life romance. I'll be back next week with something juicy from the worlds of Science, Fiction, or Romance.

In the meantime, since my husband follows the blog, here's a special message just for him:







                   Happy Anniversary, hon!

Cheers, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments set on moderation - all spammers will be exterminated!