Friday, August 3, 2018

WHAT I DID ON MY SUMMER VACATION

The family is here this week--my oldest daughter and her two kids. That means trips to see the great-grands; jigsaw puzzles on rainy afternoons; a rewatching of PUSS IN BOOTS with my four-year-old granddaughter; a rewatching of READY PLAYER ONE with my 16-year-old grandson; big family dinners and board games afterwards. And not much time for blog-writing.

Besides, with all the discouraging news in the publishing world lately, I'm not sure I'm up to the task of opining without ranting just now. So, why don't I show you this highly entertaining YouTube video that my grandson found. Pippa, particularly, should enjoy this! See you next week.




 Cheers, Donna

1 comment:

  1. LOL Go chicken go.

    Enjoy your time with family. It sounds like a great time to me, and a nice break from all the industry strife.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)