Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why, Yes, I am Still Alive

::: brushes away cobwebs and clears throat :::

Well, hello there. I know I've been a bit quiet the last few weeks. I've been alligator wrestling my latest SFR project and busy with work and legislature. But I did want to pop in and let you all know I'm still alive...since you're all hanging on every word I type, and all. :D

I hope to do more regular posts going forward. (Yeah, I know you've heard THAT before.) I'm reading a *gasp* non-SFR book from my Leaning Tower of TBR(c) that's exceptional so far, and of course you know that means a review may be forthcoming. Pssst. Here's a little tip. If I don't likes 'em, or am not in various stages of absolutely in love with 'em, you won't see a review on my blog. So anything reviewed here is a good read. Take my word for it. ;)

I'm thinking of adding a new section to my critiques, since critiqueing seems to be my one true forte of late. (At least, several people I've been critiqueing have been getting published.) I'm going to add "Critiquers Comments" section that outlines suggestions I would have made to the author, had I critiqued the novel. Yeah, a bit cheeky and outrageous I suppose, but possibly interesting reading. We'll see (or more likely, we'll see if I lose my nerve).

Thanks for stopping by. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, thanks for stopping by! *waves*

    I need to pop over to your site soon to see what you've been up to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)