Dear Readers:

We appreciate the fact the current political environment is highly charged, but we want to keep Spacefreighters Lounge a stress-free place for everyone to visit and exchange ideas about SFR.

Therefore, we ask that you please refrain from making political references that may antagonize those with differing viewpoints. Thank you for your consideration.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Laurie's Journal

Happy Monday, everyone!

I'm short on time yet again this week.  I have a lot going on behind the scenes.  Some good...some not so great.  But that's okay, I'm a writer.  I'll persevere!  :)

So although I don't have much to say today, I'd like to share something exciting and inspiring with you that I just located on YouTube after hunting for three weeks.  (I KNEW it would turn up!)

This was the opening clip to the 2011 Golden Heart/RITA Awards Ceremony this year and it highlights one of our favorite things--HEROES!--and even captures a couple of my favorite SFR leading men.  Now, how cool is that?

Here you go.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Comments set on moderation - all spammers will be exterminated!