Thursday, May 14, 2020

TIRED OF BAD NEWS? ENJOY CATS

As I write this (on May 14) it's the 44th anniversary of my wedding to my wonderful, patient and ever-supportive husband. It's a beautiful sunny day outside, promising warmth after a string of unseasonably cold days. And I, for one, am tired of scanning the news only to find more depressing evidence of humanity's willingness to sink to new lows.

SO . . . no brilliant words from me today. Enjoy this picture of nine-year-old Shadow and almost-four-month-old Flash having a peaceful moment together. I'll try to be more inspired next week.

Cheers, Donna


 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Donna! (A bit late.) Hey, we had a dog named Shadow and a horse name Flash. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)