Dear Readers:

We appreciate the fact the current political environment is highly charged, but we want to keep Spacefreighters Lounge a stress-free place for everyone to visit and exchange ideas about SFR.

Therefore, we ask that you please refrain from making political references that may antagonize those with differing viewpoints. Thank you for your consideration.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Heather Blogs on Border's True Romance

I almost missed Heather Massey's (The Galaxy Express) post on Border's True Romance blog entitled "Insights into Science Fiction Romance."

A must read for Skiffy Rommers.

3 comments:

  1. I tried to leave a message for Heather on the BTR blog, but for some reason, couldn't. Anyway, a great article. I love the growth in the selection of sci fi rom and cross-genre related novels. If you haven't gone over to read it, I highly recommend you set course and check it out.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, Dawn. It's a great read and a good reference for any fan of SFR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, thanks for linking to that piece! I finally got back over there to respond to your comment (a brief one) and to plug SL.

    Dawn, thanks for reading even though you had trouble with the comments. I had some trouble myself at one point.

    ReplyDelete

Comments set on moderation - all spammers will be exterminated!