Friday, October 31, 2014

ALIENS INVADE IN SEARCH OF . . . CANDY!



So, whaddaya think of my Halloween costume?  LOL!  Not really, just some pixel magic performed by my wonderful photographer Joe Parker and his brilliant (and slightly twisted!) assistant Jessi Fitgerald.  I'd give a lot to be able to be out on the town in full Andorian regalia tonight, though.  I think I look pretty good in blue!

What about you all?  Send us a pic of you--or your offspring or your pet--in your Halloween best.  Maybe we'll even nail the most impressive effort up over the bar here at Spacefreighters Lounge to scare off Molduvian slimedogs.  We've had a lot of those lately.

Happy Halloween!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)