Sunday, September 21, 2008

Primed for Launch!

I've been chomping at the bit to share some exciting news for the last week or so, and I was given the go-ahead today. One of my co-hosts over on Take it to the Stars, Dawn Jackson, has just had a short story accepted for publication in an anthology. Fabulous news, but the even more exciting part is that now a lot of interest is being shown in her other work.

I can tell you from first hand experience that Dawn is a very talented and prolific writer (ticks off novels on fingers, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...and I know I'm missing several) who uses her military background to write wonderful SciFiRoms, SciFiErotica, and SciFi/Fantasy and YA Sci Fi. I think I'm as excited as Dawn about the sale. Well, almost.

Dawn has been very active on a number of SciFiRom blogs, so many of you may be familiar with her user name.

Please join me in wishing Dawn a spectacular launch on her writing career. :)

Best wishes, Dawn. The Billins is on the house!

4 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!

    *Runs off to work on blasted outlines*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just spilt my billins - can I have another?
    Well done, Dawn!
    I'm in mind of that cartoon where a guy opens an envelope to find he has a job. He rushes round telling everyone - his wife, friends, the dog then he slumps on the couch and says - now I have to DO the job.
    But you can do it, you're so talented and prolific. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *slides another Billins down the bar to Flick*

    ReplyDelete

Comments set on moderation - all spammers will be exterminated!

About Spacefreighters Lounge

Hosted by 5 Science Fiction Romance authors with 8 RWA Golden Heart finals and a RITA final between them. We aim to entertain with spirited commentary on the past, present, and future of SFR, hot topics, and our take on Science Fiction and SFR books, television, movies and culture.