Dear Readers:

We appreciate the fact the current political environment is highly charged, but we want to keep Spacefreighters Lounge a stress-free place for everyone to visit and exchange ideas about SFR.

Therefore, we ask that you please refrain from making political references that may antagonize those with differing viewpoints. Thank you for your consideration.

Friday, July 22, 2016

BACK FROM SHORE LEAVE WITH GIVEAWAYS!

Wow! My co-bloggers have been busy while I've been gone! Congrats to Sharon on her new releases. Love the new Ophelia cover, Sharon! I know Laurie is excited about the new developments in her Inherit the Stars series. The cat photos were a blast, Greta. And I KNOW you had a ball at the SW con, Pippa.

My station in the dealers' room at the SF con Shore Leave showed me a steady parade of Dr. Who boxes, companions, Star Fleet officers, Q impersonators, Klingons, green Orion slave girls and these guys, who posed with me for a pic:



Meanwhile, the drawings for two Trouble in Mind audiobooks and one $15 Amazon gift card yielded THREE big winners today. James Edward Doyle, Jr. and Melissa McNally are the audiobook winners. Jennifer Holliday is the winner of the gift card. I will be in touch with them via Facebook.  Congratulations and watch this space for big news about the Interstellar Rescue series coming up soon!

Cheers, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments set on moderation - all spammers will be exterminated!