Friday, August 9, 2019

HOW I'M SPENDING MY SUMMER VACAY!

Family is here this week, so I'm posting in pics in case you've missed any of the fun I've been having this summer.  See you next week!


New puppies--Skiffy and Rom!




My first trip to S.P.A.C.E.!



Fun at Shore Leave 2019!

More Shore Leave 2019 hijinks!


Dino surprise at Shore Leave 2019!


All my new book editions and covers, of course!

And, just because she's so cute, my granddaughter discovering marine science at the Baltimore aquarium (even though I couldn't be there):

The budding scientist!

Hope y'all are having a great summer, too!

Cheers, Donna


1 comment:

  1. Skiffy and Rom. Still love those names!

    That dino baby puppet at Shore Leave is very cool!

    Congrats on a summer productive summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)