Friday, November 1, 2019

HAPPY (DAY AFTER) HALLOWEEN!

As I write this it's Halloween day, so I'll take the opportunity to wish you a fruitful Samhain. If you live in Mexico (or maybe New Mexico, lol), I can wish you a Feliz Dia de los Muertos, which is celebrated today, In any case, blog topics are scarce this week, so the pics will have to do.

Happy day after Halloween.  
Or, if you prefer, Feliz Dia de los Muertos.
Back in the day, Halloween used to be one of my favorite holidays. I used to love dressing up and taking on an alter-ego for the night. These days, I'm happy to grab a seat in the outdoor area of the local brewpub  and watch the families parade by in costume on Main Street for the Marshall Safe Halloween festivities. Much tamer, but visually quite entertaining. Folks in my little mountain town can be pretty creative!

However you choose to celebrate, I hope you have/had a good time communing with the spirits!

Cheers, Donna

 

1 comment:

  1. Ha. Yes, we celebrate both here. :) And people watching--or maybe costume watching--is my favorite Halloween thing to do, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)