Tuesday, December 14, 2021

KING OF PAIN RELEASE DAY!


 It's finally release day for the fifth and final book in my Interstellar Rescue science fiction romance series, King of Pain: Interstellar Rescue Series Book 5! Get your digital copy to read on Kindle or any of its related apps NOW on Amazon for only $2.99! Or, if you prefer to read a book you can hold in your hands, the paperback is available for only $15.99. Message me here or on my Facebook page and I'll send you a signed bookplate to put in your book!

And, as always, I humbly ask that if you enjoy the read, you post a review of the book on Amazon, Goodreads, and/or BookBub. Reviews are an author's lifeblood, an encouragement to other readers to pick up the book. 

So, enjoy your holidays by reading (and reviewing) a new book!

Cheers, Donna

5 comments:

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)