Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Quiet? Why Yes, I Have Been.

That's because I just scoured through thirty-seven (count 'em...37) chapters of critiques in the last five days. My mind is fried, my eyes are crossed, and I think I have a touch of carpal tunnel syndrome (can you get just a touch?) but....my final premarket draft is finished. TADA!

Now....I move on to the Market Draft. I need to write a new ending, do a bit more tweaking and finessing, incorporate a few common themes, but I'm in the home stetch.

December 31st is my target date to have P2PC ready to pitch. I can't wait to unleash this one on the world. Make that the universe. :)

7 comments:

  1. Good for you! (I was wondering where you'd gone . . . )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! And thank you so much for the Amazon review of MLTF! "Lord of the Rings meets The Sopranos" -- LOL, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Flick, as the Star Trek TOS computer would say, "Working..."

    Hiya Spartezda! Yeah, pulled one of my temporary *poof!* acts. LOL Are you still posting?

    Lisa, you're very welcome. Yeah, I snagged that "LOTR meets TS" line from my review. I've also used it to pitch MLTF to peers, friends and coworkers. Works every time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *looks vaguely guilty*

    Posting what?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, still hanging 'round! I was posting chapters of my NaNo work, but considering [squicky developmental-biology metaphor edited out here, which basically said the story isn't ready to be written yet, and I'm tucking it away for a while]. Besides, between the Lab Worksheet of Doom and putting together a spur-of-the-moment family party this weekend (only in my mom's family could a party with 20+ people spring out of nowhere like a ring of mushrooms on the front lawn*), I'm sunk on NaNo anyway. I would feel bad, except there's a zookeeper breaking into City Hall scene to write. ~shark-like grin~**


    *I had to have a biology comparison in here somewhere.
    **Okay, two.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)