Monday, February 18, 2008

BLASTOFF!!!

Zero hour.

P2PC has made its first launch into Query Land.

After re-reading my pitch at least fifty times (looking for typos and commas and caps--oh my!) and keeping my hand posed over the send button for somewhere around thirty minutes, I dug deep to find the courage to "make the jump" (as Drea would say) to the marketing stratosphere. I hope someday I'll look back on this moment and laugh.

Writing the pitch was a true frontier. It was very difficult to capture the elements that really get the story rolling--a desparate bid for freedom that sends main character, Sair, off on a wild ride. Hopefully, I did it justice. It is certainly the tip of the iceberg (tip of the comet?) scenario.

Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and support in getting this one to the launchpad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)