Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello World *gulp*

Well, I did it. (Now I feel so exposed!)

I performed an extreme makeover on a blog and turned it into a personal website. (It will serve until I sell my first novel and then I'll have a professional site created.)

I've posted a pic, included a brief bio, works in progress blurbs, memberships, favorite things, a bit about my IPs and my Toastie co-bloggers, a few links, and other shtuff. Take a peek and let me know what you think.

Oh, there's no comment function or guest book on the site. That may happen later.

http://www.laurie-green.blogspot.com/

(You may notice from the older posts that the site's been in existence for awhile, but I finally got the nerve to open it up to the internet.)

*bites nails*

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the blog (re)launch! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered when you'd stop being chicken. LOL
    One more to add to the favorites.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Heather, and LOL, Dawn. Yes, I was a bit hesitant but now I'm glad it's out there.

    Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, congratulations on your new web site. It looks super. Good luck with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I've done the same. No website- but the blog can sit there and perform the same purpose.
    www.barbaraelsborg@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Frances and Barbara. Barbara, I'll go check yours out now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laurie,
    Talk about up, up, and away!It's great.
    John

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)