Sunday, July 20, 2008

Other People's Reviews

My Google Alert for Science Fiction Romance snagged this review of Stephenie Meyer's THE HOST: A NOVEL from the great, wide internet universe. I found it worth a read. THE HOST is one of the books destined to hit my Leaning Tower of TBR (TM) in the very near future.

Take a look at the review here: http://www.fortmorgantimes.com/news/2008/jul/18/barker-books/

The Enduring Romance Blog reprinted my review of THE OUTBACK STARS by Sandra McDonald. You can read that and other insightful reviews here: http://www.enduringromance.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I need to add The Host to my TBR pile, too. I just got The Outback Stars among a few other books. Can't wait to dig in.

    Off topic here, but I just wanted to mention I started the "Official Science Fiction Romance Thread" over at Tor.com if you have time to stop by, Laurie.

    I need to head over to Shelfari and let the posse know. Right now, though, I'm going to bed.

    later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heather, I'll go check out that Skiffy Rommer Tor site. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)