Sunday, November 14, 2010

Book Review for Goodreads: OFF THE PLANET

Off The Planet: Surviving Five Perilous Months Aboard The Space Station MIROff The Planet: Surviving Five Perilous Months Aboard The Space Station MIR by Jerry M. Linenger

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


(4.5 stars is not an option, but that's my true rating.)

Excellent reference on life in space as told by an astronaut-cosmonaut onboard the failing Mir space station. At times fascinating, terrifying and eye-opening, it not only gave me some excellent material for my science fiction romance novels, but it educated, entertained and provided personal insights into several life-threatening events that were either withheld from, or grossly downplayed to, the general public at the time.

Personally, I would have preferred the story be told in sequence instead of having events grouped more by theme, but overall it was an engrossing read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)