Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tuesday Teaser - A Demon Revealed #timetravel #romance

It's the start of the summer holidays for my three not so little monsters, which left me with a dilemma. I had the choice between leaving my Tuesday spot at Spacefreighters sadly deserted...or I could post a few excerpts. So while I spend the next seven weeks reading and hopefully discovering some new favourite reads, I thought I'd share some of my favourite snippets from my own books. 

This excerpt is from my time travel romance Keir, and very early in the story. So far Quin has had no real clue to her companion's identity, cloaked and hooded as he is. But captured as they attempt to pass through a small village, the truth is revealed to her. Happy reading!


Muted sunlight flashed from a blade in motion. Quin wriggled in panic, expecting a fatal strike on her companion’s undefended back. Instead, the sound of ripping cloth filled the air as Caiman slashed the robes and rags into useless tatters, stripping Keir’s head and back to reveal the so-called demon underneath.
For a moment, Quin stared. No. No, it can’t be...
Her chest locked tight, and her blood went cold. Now, too late, she understood the nickname given to him and how the legend had misled her into believing the Blue Demon might be the sentiac she’d sought. His bare torso was the rich blue of an evening sky, his long, unkempt hair a knot of black curls tangled at the nape of his neck. Deep black tattoos, resembling some form of runic lettering, were carved into every inch of his skin. No monster, but no normal man either.
A thread of disappointment wound over her surprise. All that searching, all that effort to find the sentiac, and she’d been so wrong.
“See, girl? That is the Blue Demon, a curse on the city of Adalucien and friend to nae living soul.”

A Science Fiction Romance Novel
Goodreads | Available from...
Amazon | All Romance eBooks
Kobo | iTunes | Oyster
B&N 
Google Play | Smashwords
Print available from... 
Amazon | B&N | CreateSpace
The Book Depository

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)