Thursday, March 10, 2016

In search of inspiration

And the bad news is... Eye of the Mother is not going to be ready to roll out for a long time. I'm not happy with it, my most trusted adviser is not happy with it. So, if you were waiting for it, don't hold your breath. You'll go blue.

However, the work was a start after a long hiatus.I'm not good at writing beta heroes, so I'll go back to my roots (like Hudson, Ravindra, and Saahren) and come up with a new Hot Admiral story.

Rubs hands. Now all I need is a plot.

I had a rough old night last night. I started blowing my nose at near on 2am, so I crawled out of bed so as not to disturb my partner, thinking I'd do some virtual gossiping over the fence on Facebook. But the internet wasn't available. Bitch. Complain. Sulk. So I crawled back to bed, stuck with my own thoughts. I had a few ideas, and when I got up for take two, I headed for the stock photo sites and came up with this.

Ancient crashed spaceship. ALIEN crashed spaceship. Hmmm. I reckon I can go somewhere with that.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks - but hey, it comes with the territory, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having the same struggles, Greta. 2016 is not starting well. Hang in there!

    Love the image of the crashed ship. Reminds me a little of the derelict craft in Alien.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember the old commercial about not selling a wine before its time? If you're not happy with the story, it's best to wait. Hard decision but the right one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "not selling a wine before it's time"

      Very sound advice, Diane!

      Delete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)