Monday, March 2, 2020

March Comes in like a Freight Train

Sorry about the mixed metaphor--heh. I've just got a quick post this week because I've got a TON on my plate.

First of all, I hope you saw my "LAST CHANCE!" notices that Pets in Space® 4...because it's now history! Hope you didn't miss out on grabbing a copy of the most successful PISA volume EVAH!



The good (heck, great!) news is that my rights have now reverted on SpyDog and it will be out as a standalone as soon as I can have a cover designed and get it formatted. I was so happy with the final product -- named as a favorite among all the stellar Pets in Space® stories by at least two reviewers! Woohoo!) -- that it will be published as a standalone in my series with very few changes, just a couple of story enhancements.

But as for that TON on my plate? Yup, it's March and I'm "deep in the heart of taxes" and also working feverishly on my new Pets in Space® story which will debut this coming October! (With earlier pre-sale, so stay tuned!)



I have to keep this one under wraps for now, but I will give you this much...

SEVEN THINGS ABOUT MY NEW PISA5 - INHERITED STARS SERIES WIP

1. It takes place in an unusual setting for a SFR.

2. It has a big reveal of a secret I've been hinting at for years.

3. It's an origin story--for two different series elements.

4. The heroine (who you haven't yet met in any story) heads up an elite security team .

5. The hero (who you also haven't yet met in any story) is a mixed-subspecies special operative.

6. There will be cameos by characters you already know.

7. My pet's name is Cassandra ("Cassie" for short).

I'll be sharing more in the months ahead and can't wait to tell you more!

Have a wonderful first week of March!


1 comment:

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)