Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Meet Chummy and Pi: S.E. Smith's pets in space

 Today I have the honor of hosting award-winning author S.E. Smith who will tell you all about Chummy and Pi, her cute-as-buttons pets in space. They appear in her story in Pets in Space 6, Behr's Rebel.

Chummy and Pi: Pet Characters You Fall in Love With

By S.E. Smith

 

One of the things I love the most about Pets in Space™ is the pets. 

I’ve been fortunate enough to have been in every Pets in Space™ since the anthology was first released. Over time, my pets have evolved along with my characters and stories. 

In Behr’s Rebel, I returned to one of my favorite worlds and the fight for freedom. This fight includes two very innovative characters named Chummy: A small, black and white spotted Quazin Chumloo. Quazin Chumloos are endangered. Chumloos are extremely intelligent with telepathic, psychoscopy, and levitative abilities; and Pi: A tan and white Marica Peekaboo and considered extremely rare. Marica Peekaboos possess telekinetic, precognitive, and apportational abilities, making the exact numbers of Marica Peekaboos in existence difficult to calculate.

As you can tell, Chummy and Pi have very unique personalities and abilities. Many of my ideas come from the world around us and the special abilities many animals possess. From a mountain goats’ ability to scale vertical mountains to the moths and other insects that blend in so well with their environment they are virtually unseen, I knew my two characters possessed unique abilities that would make them more than a pet—they are friends. 

Chummy and Pi are a vital part of Raia and Behr’s world and interconnects the worlds of the Marastin Dow, the Sarafin, the Curizan, and the Valdier with the human characters. I invite everyone to discover the magic of Pets in Space 6™ and the fascinating worlds filled with pets you want to love, cuddle, and take home with you. I hope you enjoy Behr’s Rebel: Marastin Dow Book 2 and the special release of Raia’s Pets: A Marastin Dow Short written just for you and only available with Pets in Space 6.

Hugs,

Susan

 

Thanks, Susan. 

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to read all about these gorgeous little guys and their humans. 

If you haven't pre-ordered your copy of Pets in Space 6, you still have time. Remember, 10% of all sales goes to Hero Dogs, a wonderful organization which trains service dogs for veterans. 

 

 


https://books2read.com/PISA6 

 
Pre-order your copy of PETS IN SPACE 6

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)