Friday, October 1, 2021

WILDE CHRISTMAS

WILDE CHRISTMAS 
is available to pre-order now for a December 6th release!

I hope you don't mind that I'm promoting a non-science fiction romance book here. Though I should mention I keep fighting the urge to turn my Marine veteran hero with a prosthetic leg into a cyborg. How cool would that be? 

Actually, now that I think about it, why can't I have a cyborg in a steamy small-town contemporary romance? There's already a mystery/ suspense element. Adding a cyborg into the mix could be fun!
 
Anyway, the book is set in the fictional town of Candlewood Falls, NJ and is book 2 in my Small Town, Wilde Romance series. It's available to pre-order at AMAZON, APPLE, B&N, and KOBO. I hope you'll check it out. 
 
While you're at it, take a peek at book one, Wilde Temptation, which has a hint of scifi romance since the story centers around an apple genetically engineered to make people happy, but makes them hunger for love instead. ;)

Here's the blurb for Wilde Christmas. Let me know what you think in the comments.
 
 
All US Marine veteran Dean Hunter wants for Christmas is to be reunited with his retired military working dog. But when he learns she was mistakenly adopted instead of fostered until his discharge, he’s about to unleash his naughty side.


’Tis the season Lacey Wilde opens her long awaited bed and breakfast, Candlelight Inn, but when her only guest is a sexy stranger who claims her German shepherd is his, he better watch out. Lacey isn’t giving up her fur baby no matter how much she falls for his jolly charms.


As holiday magic opens Dean and Lacey’s frosty hearts, danger lurks in the shadows of Candlelight Inn. With generations-old secrets, threatening letters from Santa, and someone who will stop at nothing to get Lacey’s priceless heirloom ornaments, Christmas is about to get wild.

 

Available at

AMAZON, APPLE, BARNES & NOBLE, & KOBO

 

 

2 comments:

  1. You said: "Actually, now that I think about it, why can't I have a cyborg in a steamy small-town contemporary romance?" Hey, who knows. You might start a Small Town Cyborg Romance subgenre!

    Congrats on book 2 in the Candlewood Falls series--and a holiday tale to boot! Sounds absolutely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be fun? Not sure if I'd find readers for such a small niche, but who knows.

      Thank you! Yes, this is my first Christmas story. I'm very excited!

      Delete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)