Friday, July 22, 2022

HAPPY 70th BIRTHDAY TO MY GUY

No long-winded post today about science fiction or world affairs. I just want to use this platform to wish my wonderful, supportive husband a happy 70th birthday! We'll be celebrating with a big party this weekend (though his actual birthday is July 25), so I'm a little busy today, but I didn't want to waste the opportunity to give him the credit he's due for having my back in this crazy writing life I've chosen. We've been together for two-thirds of those 70 years, and he's put up with a lot. And still looks good! So, thank you, honey, and Happy Birthday to you!

Happy 70th birthday to you, Graeme Frelick!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Graeme! Hope you both enjoy the big celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)