Friday, September 20, 2019

INDIE BOOK FESTIVAL ENDS SEASON


I've been traveling a lot this summer hawking my books. This weekend I go back to my old home town of Fredericksburg, Virginia to the Fourth Annual Fredericksburg Independent Book Festival to end my perambulations. 

I had been one of the vendors at the very first FiBF four years ago, when I still lived in town, but I haven't been back since. This year the book fair takes place in conjunction with a wine-tasting festival and several other events in the historic town. Part of a downtown street will be blocked off to vehicular traffic, making it easy for readers and buyers to get to us. We'll have a food truck and a beer truck, in addition to the speakers, publishers, artists and authors, of course. The weather is supposed to be sunny (if a little hot for September).

I predict a great weekend for book signing! If you're in the area--which I expand to include anywhere from D.C. to Richmond, Charlottesville to Newport News--come on out and support your local indie authors!

Cheers, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)