Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Five: Best of Online Pumpkin Carving

Since this particular Friday is Halloween, I did an Online Pumpkin Carving Contrest and these are my top five choices.

Loved the Ghouls. Awesome! That one wins the Most Creepy Crown. (See the note at the bottom of this post.)

The Creature From the Black Lagoon wins the Most Commercial Award.

Brain-eeeee!-ACK wins the Carving Genious Award.

The Headless Horseman wins the Traditional Theme Award.

And, last but not least, The Death Star wins our most prestigious award for The Best Use of Science Fiction on a Pumpkin.

Enjoy your Halloween!!!!













BTW, the ghouls pumpkin came from this website, and I hate to sound like a fangurl but this site has some freakin' awesome photography. Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, those are just...freakin' awesome! I love the big brain one.

    Sadly I didn't get to carve a pumpkin this year--I went to several stores and they were all sold out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, what a hoot! I started to put up the Death Star pumpkin over on my blog, and give it a similar award; but, there just wasn't enough time to get everything done. I am no fan of Halloween, but I can't help but think that ingenuity, humor, and artistic achievement should be recognized. LOLROF Have a wonderful day girl.

    http://frances-writes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog, Laurie!!

    Thanks for paying mine a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela, Frances and Susan. Thanks for dropping by with a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)