Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's Coming in Science Fiction Romance?

Continuing with our Intergalactic Science Fiction Romance Week, here are some recent releases and previews of coming attractions:

KNIGHT'S FORK by Rowena Cherry looks to be a steamy futuristic with an engrossing moral dilemma. Release date is reported to be October 8. A knight's fork is a chess move, as are all the titles in this series.

FALLEN by award winning author Claire Delacroix. (Although I've seen an October 2008 release date, I understand it has already been released.) It sounds like a fascinating journey into an apocalyptic world. Click on the title to take you to the excerpts.

For a little more on both of the above, check out this Enduring Romance book news article.

WARRIOR, the second book in the Cat Star Chronicles series by Cheryl Brooks will be released in November. The first book in this series was SLAVE.

HOPE'S FOLLY by RITA Award winner Linnea Sinclair will be released February 24, 2009. This is connected to the Chaz and Sully saga introduced in GABRIEL'S GHOST and recently released book two, SHADES OF DARK, with a story focusing on the former husband of Chaz, Admiral Philip Guthrie.

THE WARLORD'S DAUGHTER, by RITA Award winner Susan Grant has an anticipated release date of February 2009. This is the second book in the Borderland's series. You can get a sneak peek at the cover here.

Also, Fantasy Debut blog often lists recently debuted Science Fiction and Science Fiction Romance in the mix. Don't miss this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome round up! I'm going to link to this when I do my next, uh, round up.

    I'm thrilled to see that publishers are taking on new authors. The more the merrier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came back to add that every time I gather info for a round up, it keeps getting longer and longer. I'll have to split the current list in two, that's how much stuff is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get excited seeing what's coming. I've started preordering the ones that really hook me. :)

    Tia, you're welcome. Thanks for all the great reviews you post for debut authors in SciFi, SciFiRom as well as Fantasy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)