Dear Readers:

We appreciate the fact the current political environment is highly charged, but we want to keep Spacefreighters Lounge a stress-free place for everyone to visit and exchange ideas about SFR.

Therefore, we ask that you please refrain from making political references that may antagonize those with differing viewpoints. Thank you for your consideration.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award

Frances of Frances Writes blog recently endowed Spacefreighters Lounge with an I Love Your Blog Award. I'm so honored. Now, it's time to give back to others.

The rules for this Award are:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!


I'll be reviewing my list of favorites so I can post my nominees as soon as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments set on moderation - all spammers will be exterminated!